My client is an international provider of corporate services who is now looking to bring on board a client-facing company secretarial assistant manager in its London office.
You will have a solid understanding of statutory compliance and the Companies Act and some of your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a large and varied portfolio of clients
- Entity incorporation
- Share issue/share transfers/buy-backs/redemptions
- Amendment to articles of association
- Board and committee support work
- Filing of forms through Blueprint
- Liaising with auditors and professional advisors
You will ideally have a background in the corporate services domain. Prior experience working in a law firm, accountancy practice or company secretarial service provider will be highly sought after!
Please get in touch asap to avoid missing out on this London based company secretarial assistant manager opportunity!