This leading Insolvency practice work with nearly all the top five Insolvency practitioners. They can therefore really see both sides and always stay one step ahead, adding real value to client's transactions. This practice is based in the heart of the West End, they specialise in Insolvency and have an unrivaled amount of expertise. You will find a dynamic, forward-thinking and progressive working environment, the firm is currently thriving and has lots of new work. Most of the firm's clients are based in the UK, but they often handle cross-border cases for clients in Europe, South America, and the USA. Several of their lawyers are also bilingual.
This role would prove to be a very good opportunity for a Lawyer looking for a step up to Partnership, perhaps in a top-heavy department, or a Partner looking for a lateral move to a specialist, growing firm.
The firm is seeking an Insolvency Partner to join their West End, London based office.
You will deal with a very high-quality of Insolvency matters; you will find the caseload will be broad which will make for a more interesting role. You will advise individuals and businesses but most insolvency practitioners on all aspects of insolvency related matters.
- You will be an Insolvency Senior Associate / Partner with at least eight years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding experience)
- You will have the opportunity to get involved in good business developer, someone with the mindset of a "rain maker" would be ideal for this role
- You might have a background of working for a West End, City or specialist firm
- You will find good work-life balance and a lovely working environment
- Salary will be very competitive but dependent on your background, also you will receive a lucrative bonus structure
This is an excellent opportunity for an Insolvency Partner to join this specialist, expanding firm based in the West End.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.