An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced legal trainer to join a well-respected and established personal injury law firm in Liverpool city centre.
You will be required to have at least 8 years' experience within personal injury litigation. You must have experience in areas of portal, Fast Track and Multi-Track claims and experience of defence work and serious injury claims.
You will be required to have experience of preparing and delivering training in a confident, creative and professional manner. The firm is offering a competitive salary banding plus excellent benefits package.
- Devising and delivering legal training in line with the legal training policy efficiently and effectively to ensure the continued contributions to the firm’s quality of all services offered
- Achieving agreed key performance indicators (KPI’s) and contribute positively to the team performance
- Providing feedback reports on activities or risks identified to the legal training manager on a weekly/monthly basis, or as required
- Monitoring legal training evaluation feedback forms to ensure a continual contribution to the firm’s quality of all services offered
- Designing, preparing, facilitating and/or reviewing all areas of the legal training to meet the needs of the business, including amending all training documentation, as and when required, following procedural updates, and legislative and regulatory guidelines
- Keeping up to date with developments within the legal sector and company systems, practices, and procedures
- Supporting the business in providing quality and meaningful legal training data in line with the legal training policy
- Liaising with the legal training manager following the identification of any risk, training, or performance needs
- Actively promoting and representing the legal training department throughout the whole business and to external bodies.
For more information on this rare legal trainer opportunity in Liverpool city centre, please contact Gemma Taylor. 0161 207 2000.