Court of Protection Solicitor
Are you looking for an opportunity to progress your career with one of the top firms in the area for Court of Protection work? You will receive industry leading development and you will run your own caseload and have a structured road map for career progression.
This Practice has been established for many years; They have a strong culture where staff have good work-life balance.
Based in Reading, this is a firm that provides extraordinary encouragement for development.
This is an opportunity to work within a first-class team within the Court of Protection department. The firm takes real pride in their high level of client service; you will work closely with Families, professional advisors and authorities across the country.
The role will involve:
- Running of files and working with the Deputy in dealing with the Court of Protection, the OPG, the individual and their family to establish long-term relationships and to ensure all decisions are made in their best interests.
- Preparation of general Court Applications.
- Preparation of Statutory Will Applications
- Represent the Deputy at Court of Protection Hearings
- Investigate suspicions of Financial Abuse
- Estate Administration
This is an exciting and rare opportunity for a Court of Protection Solicitor to join a fantastic practice based in Reading, who provide the highest possible service to its clients and known nationally for their work.
Apply now or feel free to call James or Danny for a confidential conversation.