Project Finance Associate
This leading firm are hiring a French speaking Project Development & Finance Associate. The opportunity is due to growth and comes with great prospects for progression, exposure to market leading training & development and legal work of the highest quality.
With lawyers posted all over the globe in various offices and a long established, rich history, this firm are a first-choice for their work in M&A and cross border transactions. They are well known for providing practical, simple solutions combining both a commercial approach whilst providing the highest levels of service to their clients.
Their lawyers currently act for businesses in a broad range of sectors including financial services, energy, healthcare, media, real estate and technology and come from market leading firms.
They form an innovative team where they have a broad, flexible role and the autonomy and freedom to grow their practice whilst holding themselves accountable to the firm's high values.
The new hire will need to have experience advising international clients on a range of project development finance matters.
You will have a lot of direct client contact in this role and a high level of responsibility and autonomy to manage your own workload.
In order to be considered for this position you will need to be able to demonstrate a keen interest and strong understanding of project finance, couple with outstanding technical knowledge.
In return the firm can offer international secondments, opportunities to get involved in business development and a clear track to progress.
- You must be a qualified Project Finance Associate with excellent academic credentials, working in the Banking or Projects department of a leading City or US firm
- Must be qualified in England & Wales
- Must speak fluent conversational French
- In terms of PQE the firm will likely be hiring within the range of 2-5 years PQE
- Evidence of a keen interest in project development & project finance as well as sound technical knowledge.
- Commerciality and demonstrable business development experience
- Excellent written communication and drafting skills