Digital and Communications Manager
Are you a Digital & Communications Manager looking to join a Top 100 Law Firm and top tier across a number of areas in the Legal 500?
They have a supportive open-door policy and offer excellent training and development to help employees reach their goals. A lot of the senior members are homegrown and began their careers here.
They have grown year on year for the last decade and punch well above their weight with bigger firms. Recently they received outstanding press reviews for work comparable with the very elite of City firms. There is a modern and progressive feel throughout the firm, and they have an unheard-of staff retention rate compared to that of similar sized counterparts.
The firm is looking to hire a forward-thinking Digital and Communications Manager to join their thriving City of London location.
You will take responsibility of all the firms digital marketing and communications activity, helping to shape their strategy to ensure it is an integral part of all campaigns.
This role will include:
- Planning, implementing and assessing digital marketing campaigns
- Managing social media platforms
- Scheduling and distributing content to raise the profile of the firm
- Advising partners, fee earners and marketing team on best practice
- Using analytics across all channels to improve and develop content engagement
- Continuing development of the firm's website
- Managing their e-marketing platform and its integration with the CRM system
- Degree level educated or equivalent
- Passion for digital media and communications
- Understanding of CRM software and usage
- Experience of using analytics to improve engagement and content management
- Knowledge of HTML and content management systems
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
This is an excellent opportunity for a positive, persistent and hardworking Digital & Communications Manager to join a leading law firm in an exciting period of growth.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to call for more information about the role.