Marketing Communications Executive
Are you a Content Marketing Executive with previous experience within a law firm?
This top 200 firm are multi-award winning and have one of the nicest office cultures I have ever come across compared to that of most practices of their size; they have a much more relaxed collaborative, and forward-thinking culture. There is a nice social aspect to working at the firm.
The now have several offices nationally with ambitious plans to continue to grow. The firm has a strong reputation across several industry sectors, clients range from private individuals and owner-managed businesses to multinational corporations, public companies, universities, professional partnerships, banks and financial institutions.
This highly regarded firm are seeking a Marketing Communications Executive to join their Southampton office.
Your work will be predominently content focused, to include developing and managing a broad range of marketing communication activities and projects, for use across multiple marketing channels. Working with the firm's PR agencies, to deliver PR/ press stories and ensuring content is cascaded out via the multiple channels.
You will manage and lead the firms advertising schedule to ensure content/artwork is pulled together for deadlines and develop a broad range of marketing content to support the BD campaigns and initiatives.
- You will have 5+ years marketing communications experience within a law firm.
- Strong project management and Communication skills
- You must be computer literate with experience using Microsoft Office Suite, Hubspot (or other leading CRM) and design packages such as InDesign and Page Plus.
- This role will involve a small amount of travelling as and when needed.
- Salary is competitive, with excellent benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity for a to join this established and growing practice based in Southampton.