This international PLC has a newly created vacancy for an in-house counsel in London!
The group have gone from strength to strength in recent years, including several acquisitions that have seen them diversify their portfolio.
Your role as in-house counsel will be housed in the property focused section of the business, working closely with the CEO. Typical matters will include:
- Risk & Compliance for each business (RICS, ARHM, ARMA).
- Advising on legal matters (lease law, litigation, contracts etc), in addition to external counsel if required.
- Management of a small team.
- Some company secretarial duties.
The successful applicant will be:
- A qualified solicitor or barrister, with 4 + years' PQE.
- Have experience of property law or compliance within the property sector.
- Excellent people skills and a commercial outlook.
This newly created in-house counsel role is an opportunity not to be missed. The firm has reported exceptional profit levels in recent times and continue to grow. They have won awards and are considered as leading employers.
For more information, or to apply, get your CV over today!