3 days left
- Part time
Restructuring Associate - 3-7 PQE - Leading US firm - £150,000 - £200,000
Location: Central London
Are you looking to work within a well-regarded US firm?
Is a continued training programme desirable to you, which can lead to career progression?
Do you enjoy working a varied workload within a close-knit team?
Pro-Legal has been instructed by partners that this renowned US firm is looking for a Restructuring Associate to join their small, inclusive team in London. With over 20 offices and over 50 practice areas, this practice is known for its high-quality work across the legal industry. This firm works on high profile matters, providing guidance and advice to clients within the capital markets, technology, litigation and real estate. This practice represents many of the largest companies internationally, including around one half of the Fortune 250.
Why you should work here as a Restructuring Associate?
- A top-tier firm renowned for its high-quality work;
- An international firm operating in Europe, the US and Asia;
- This firm has strong expertise and experience of those in banking, M&A and litigation teams across Europe;
- Working across a varied workload, alongside a small inclusive team here your individual input will be valued;
- A continued training programme including in-house and external seminars, which can help promote career progression;
- Discretionary annual bonus.
What do you need to succeed here as a Restructuring Associate?
- A qualified lawyer with 3-7 PQE within the London market;
- An excellent academic background;
- A strong career history with experience of working for a well-regarded firm;
- Excellent written and drafting skills.
For a confidential conversation regarding this role, please get in touch with Rhian Berry on 0207 269 6367 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Restructuring Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly