Residential Property Solicitor - Head of Department
- Full time
This leading regional law firm are seeing some exciting changes occur with a new and incredibly friendly and efficient senior management who is improvng everything, from culture to the firm's general efficiency - they're a genuine and down to earth person with a very impressive background.
The firm already has an enviable reputation and client-base across multiple practice areas. This firm punch well above their weight and their solicitors are nurtured from within by experienced colleagues, meaning you will learn from the best.
Due to growth and change, the firm are looking for Residential Property Solicitor to be their Head of Department at their office in Exmouth, Devon.
- Based in the firm's office in Exeter
- Varied Residential Property caseload already in-situ, with the opprotunity to build something that is your own as well
- Experience with agricultural property would be interesting, but is not a requirement for the role.
- You will work well within a team and be an organised individual
- Salary is dependent on experience and negotiable for the right person.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Residential Property Solicitor to become Head of Department at a well-established and respected practice in Exmouth, Devon.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to call me for a confidential conversation.