This Top 200 law firm in Beverley is expanding in its Commercial Property Department due to the continuous growth of the firm and department.
If you are a highly experienced commercial property solicitor looking to progress to partner level or a salaried partner looking to make a change to your working environment, this opportunity is for you.
To be successful you must:
- Be commercially astute and remain current on key legal and business news.
- Provide a professional, quality service in a timely manner and responds effectively to requests from internal and external clients.
- Demonstrate the ambition to succeed and commitment to business development and client relationship management.
- Be proficient in analytical research and drafting skills.
- Understand and adopt the firm’s values and behaviours.
The commercial property solicitor/partner role will focus on all types of commercial property work including development work such as overage and section 106 agreements, development agreements and providing and co-ordinating property support for corporate lead matters.
There will also be a focus on business development by collaborating with the corporate division.
- Carrying out the above in a collaborative and team focused manner.
- Provide support and advice to other members of the team.
- Ensure that the team are carrying out the work efficiently and to a high level.
- Work closely with the Corporate Team to expand and consolidate the commercial client base in the Humberside area.
- Play in a key role in the business development and expansion of this Legal 500 law firm.
Along with a fantastic salary and benefits package, you will be joining a friendly, supportive and successful law firm that offers a brilliant work/life balance.
To take advantage of this excellent commercial property solicitor/partner opportunity in Beverley, get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal or simply apply.