Corporate Private Equity Associate
Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this leading US Law Firm who are looking for a Corporate PE Associate to join their Top Tier rated team. This US Law Firm is recognised as an industry leader due to its long-standing reputation for working on the most significant and complex matters in the Private Equity market. You would work directly with the co-head of the firm's international Private Equity group who is identified as a 'Leading Lawyer' and has led his team to win multiple awards including being named as 'Private Equity Team of the Year' and ' Corporate Firm of the Year.'
Why you should work here as a Corporate PE Associate?
- You will be working for a market-leading Firm alongside well-renowned Partners;
- Global platform with over 200 clients worldwide;
- High profile client base including the majority of the largest global private equity funds;
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- A broad scope of work, covering the full life cycle of investments;
- Developing your own network is greatly encouraged and supported;
- Clear career progression.
What do you need to succeed here as Corporate PE Associate?
- Qualified lawyer with 2-5 years post-qualification experience at a highly-rated law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Corporate Practice specifically Private Equity;
- Experience and understanding of the following will be an advantage: Major buyouts and exits, Carve-outs, Daul-track processes, Minority investments, public to private and SPACs;
- This role would suit someone who has 2-5 years PQE but our client will consider applicants outside of this level;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are a Corporate PE Associate looking to work at the forefront of the market then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or email@example.com.