1 day left
- Full time
Our client is an international corporation seeking a London based Investigations Paralegal/Analyst to be responsible for supporting inquiries into allegations / concerns of wrongdoing and assisting with case management, document review and eDiscovery. This is initially a 3 month temporary assignment with a liklihood of extension and to commence as soon as possible paying £210 per day.
- Support a multi-disciplinary team consisting of Investigations, Legal, Forensic Accounting, eDiscovery, and Digital Forensics with analytics, evidence preparation, scheduling and reporting
- Assist the Special Projects team with the planning and execution of: internal reviews, analysis and investigations into possible violations of The Way We Work, standards, policies and relevant local and international laws
- Schedule, paginate and prepare files
- Manage electronic and manual file systems and action tracking tools
- Record, track and analyse large volumes digital and other data
- Undertake document review exercises and eDiscovery of large data sets
- Assist preparing factual and evidential written reports to support findings
- Coordinate and produce monthly, quarterly and ad hoc management reports
- Simultaneously contribute to multiple projects/cases/work streams
- Relevant investigation and/or Legal experience (would certainly suit a Paralegal)
- Experience supporting interviews including note taking and drafting memorandums
- Ability to engage and brief management on progress
- Competent user of all Microsoft office packages, specifically excel and power point (intermediate/advanced user is desirable
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be suitable for this role please send your CV for consideration.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Investigations Paralegal/Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly