1 day left
- Full time
This firm stands out from the crowd; they have a positive feel throughout the company and a unique culture unlike any other in the South East. You will find a Google-like culture, they are modern, dynamic and forward-thinking and have one of the best names for quality Conveyancing work. This firm is award-winning and has recently won many awards from The Times.
You will find that staff enjoys coming into the office, they have an unprecedented staff retention rate. They have become one of the most well-known names across London and Surrey for quality property work and subsequently, have won some industry awards in recent years. Staff is well looked after, and there are regular team days away, earlier this year the firm was taken to France and even little things like fresh fruit, snacks and a well-stocked fridge of refreshments are there for staff to help themselves to.
They use state of the art case management system that was designed by them and has an excellent support structure in place, only taking on support staff with at least three years' conveyancing experience. The firm has both an office in Guildford and central London.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Licensed Conveyancer (1+ years PQE) to join their flourishing office in the City of London.
You will join a friendly, supportive, and progressive team. There are lots of prospects for progression in line with their continuing growth. You work with many high-end estate agents and have a real variety of work making the role more attractive. Your caseload will include Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties, Re-mortgages, and transfers of equity.
- You will be a Licensed Conveyancer with at least 2+ years PQE (the firm are looking at both the junior and senior levels)
- You will be based in the City of London office.
- You will be a personable individual with a can-do attitude, able to deliver a first-class client experience.
- You will join a friendly department who use the latest in technology making the job much easier
- Great prospects for career growth
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package including private health care.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Licensed Conveyancer to join a modern, well-established firm in the City of London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation
Apply for Licensed Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly