Corporate Associate - Milton Keynes
This international firm with an office in Milton Keynes is a market leader in corporate and commercial and noted in L500 for their expertise.
The department is well established, with excellent lawyers at all levels and is expanding.The firm advise some of the largest national and international companies based in the UK as well as local owner-managed or family businesses. They are seeking an associate with 1-3 years'+ pqe to manage a varied caseload.
The quality of work is second to none and will include:
- Overseeing the due diligence process, using information gathered from the diligence exercise to compile the due diligence report
- Drafting a variety of acquisition documents for both share purchase and business transactions, working with more senior associates and partners, and with good levels of client contact and responsibility
- Running smaller transactions involving joint ventures or shareholder documentation
- Assisting with the legal aspects of financing companies, whether drafting and agreeing loan agreements or private equity investment documents
- Active participation in business development events within the local corporate finance community
You will be able to demonstrate a local link to Milton Keynes, or be able relocate to the area. You should come from a recognised practice and have a strong grounding in corporate law.
For further information please contact Kate Sinclair at Chadwick Nott.
0121 200 5578
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.