If you are looking for a role in Residential Property working for an exceptional firm based in Northampton. They offer a friendly working environment and have an abundance of work from their dedicated client base.
The firm takes real pride in the work that they do and are recognised experts in housing and property, family, wills & probate, employment and litigation. They also have specialists in commercial law and offer a range of legal services for businesses.
The environment is hard working, results driven, friendly with real scope for personal growth. There is a lack of hierarchy and the Partners are actively involved in assisting more junior members of the team, offering their insight and expertise to help them reach their true potential.
They no require a Residential Property Lawyer with 4 years + PQE to join their successful team.
The firm are looking for a Residential Conveyancer to join the team in Northampton. This would offer the opportunity to work with a varied client base across the region.
Residential Property Solicitors, Legal Executives, Licenced Conveyancers or a non-qualified Conveyancers with extensive experience in handling full conveyancing transactions at all levels are welcome to apply. Salary is dependent on experience and will be highly competitive for the region.
- A 4 years + PQE Residential Property Solicitor, Legal Executive, Licenced Conveyancer or a non-qualified Conveyancer
- Be organised and process-driven
- Commercially astute, understanding the importance of business targets and their impact to the practice
- Have a commitment to providing an excellent standard of client care
- IT literate with experience of using a web-based case management system
Apply now for immediate consideration or call for a confidential conversation.