Residential Development Associate 1+ PQE
My client is a leading national practice, renowned for its outstanding service to national and international clients, for its collaborative culture and for its deep sector expertise.
The firm has a strong sector focus with expertise in agriculture, charities, education, food and beverage, health, insurance, private wealth, real estate investment, sport and technology.
They are currently looking for a junior Residential Development Associate to join their expanding Norwich office. Under supervision, as Residential Development Associate, you will provide:
- Site acquisitions for residential developers and affordable housing providers
- Disposal of affordable housing units on a residential development
- Statutory agreements - Highways Agreements, Sewer Agreements
- Disposals of Electricity Sub Stations (freehold and leasehold) and associated deeds of easement
- Site Set ups in preparation for UK and overseas Sales
Ideally, you will be 1+ years PQE (Solicitor) with real estate experience gained in a large regional or City law firm. You will have experience in real estate, acquisition and site set up and land law, with an interest in residential.
If this role sounds of interest and you would like a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Shephard at Chadwick Nott.
0121 200 5573
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Residential Development Associate 1+ PQE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly