Are you looking for the opportunity to work with an exciting and progressive firm which continues to grow having experienced 1000% growth over the last decade or so?
This firm is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Solicitor to join their family law department.
The positions will be based in a new office that they are opening shortly in a town south of Salisbury [more information will be available shortly].
Qualifications and the role:
The job is suitable for an experienced Family Solicitor with 3+ years PQE or equivalent. (There is no upper limit to level of PQE)
The work is 100% private client - they do not take on legal aid work. As a result the successful candidate will need considerable experience with regard to divorce and in particular ancillary relief and pensions.
Experience in using a case management system for family law cases would also be useful.
The successful candidate:
- at least 3 years' experience of family law, and the ability to work unsupervised
- the confidence and the ability to react to change whilst working within a fast paced environment.
- good organisational and excellent IT skills
- a keen eye for detail
- excellent standards of client care and great communication skills
- a history of strong billing
- the ability to work well as part of a team
- a desire and the ability to help in the growth of the family law department
Full-time or part-time?
The job is available on either a full-time or part-time basis.
They offer flexible working if required - many of their lawyers routinely work from home, for example. They are more concerned with output than input - what they are really looking for is quality work, highly satisfied clients and great billing.
The salary is very negotiable, but is dependent on the successful candidate's qualifications and experience
Apply now for immediate consideration or call me to have a confidential conversation!