Property Litigation Solicitor
This firm has a rich heritage dating back over 300 years. They have experienced tremendous growth and investment in the last five years, with state of the art technology making fee earners more efficient, strategic hire of several heavyweight Partners and the opening of a London office.
The firm can offer excellent prospects for progression, with no glass ceilings. You will find a collegiate, professional, dynamic, and friendly culture where staff enjoys much more in the way of flexibility and work-life balance than many of their similar sized, Legal 500 counterparts. This approach has attracted many lawyers out of London; they have an incredible staff retention rate.
The firm has an exciting new vacancy for a Property Litigation Solicitor to join their growing Salisbury, Wiltshire office.
You will be joining a highly experienced team of 12. You will deal with high-quality and complex property disputes. You will deal with your own caseload, while support Partners with heavyweight matters. You will deal with general Residential and Commercial property, as well as agricultural; and rural property disputes.
This role comes with excellent prospects for progression.
- You will be a Property Litigation Solicitor with between 1-6 years PQE
- You will have strong technical knowledge in Property Litigation
- Experience of dealing with agricultural and rural property disputes will be to advantage
- Have strong communication skills
- You will have a positive attitude and work well in a team
- You will receive an industry leading salary, plus an exceptional benefits package
This is a stand-out, excellent opportunity for a Property Litigation Solicitor to join this prestigious, Legal 500 firm based in Salisbury, Wiltshire.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.