Our client, a real estate investment company, is looking to recruit a Paralegal/Co Sec Assistant to join their open and collaborative legal team.
The role encompasses administrative support and contract management functions on a wide range of matters connected with the business, including the following:
- Assistance on company secretarial matters
- Assistance on litigation matters
- Assistance on HR matters
- General contract management and administration (e.g. confidentiality agreements, supplier terms and conditions, other commercial contracts)
- Legal support for joint ventures
- Ad hoc contract/compliance support for the business
- Liaising with external solicitors and other service providers as necessary
A successful candidate will have at least 3 year's experience as a commercial paralegal or company secretarial assistant gained from either a law firm or in-house. To apply for this role please submit your CV via the portal.