Residential Property Solicitor
Are you looking to move to a more progressive firm that have experienced massive growth who have a different approach to conveyancing? If so, then we want to hear from you!
This regional firm has a rich heritage dating back over 40 years. They are ranked in the Legal 500 and have expanded substantially in recent years following a series of mergers. They are a multi-service regional practice with just over 50 staff. They are modern, forward-thinking, dynamic and invest heavily in their workforce. There is an ambition for them to continue to grow, this vision is shared throughout the firm. They are progressive and can offer an excellent platform for progression, with their continued growth now is an exciting time to join. You will find a friendly culture with a real family feel running throughout the firm.
The firm has an exciting new vacancy for a Residential Conveyancer to join their growing Sutton office.
You will work as part of a very experienced and friendly team. This will be a hands-on role where you will run your own high-quality Conveyancing caseload from initial instruction to post completion. It will include; Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties, Re-mortgages, Lease extensions and Transfers of Equity. You will have the opportunity to get good client contact.
- You will either be a Solicitor, ILEX or Licensed Conveyancer with at least one years' experience of running your own caseload (there is no upper limit on experience)
- You should have a passion for property work
- You should have good interpersonal skills
- This role comes with strong prospects of a training contract
- You should have a good eye for detail and be organised
- Salary is negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package
This is an excellent Residential Conveyancer opportunity to join this stand-out regional firm in Sutton.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation