Legal Secretary - Family
This firm have a rich heritage dating back many decades, they are deep-rooted in the local community and are a very well-known name. They are ranked highly in the legal 500 and are award-winning.
The firm have people orientated culture, where there is a real focus on career investment and development. Many of the staff have been at the firm for double-digit years, they have a friendly, supportive and dynamic working environment.
You will find a thriving practice with several offices over various counties. You will find the highest quality work, often servicing an affluent and HNW clientele.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Family Legal Secretary / PA to join the firms thriving, Sutton, Surrey based office.
You will work alongside two experience family lawyers; you will get an excellent level of exposure and will assist with all stages of the caseload. The role will be varied, making for a more interesting role.
The role will include all general secretarial duties as well as diary management and some PA responsibilities.
This role comes with excellent prospects for progression.
- You will be a legal secretary with a minimum of 6 months experience in Family Law
- Excellent telephone manner and ability to provide a professional standard of communication with clients
- You will possess a friendly and approachable manner
- A typing speed of 65wpm plus, and full command of the Microsoft office suite
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your level of experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Legal Secretary / PA to join this highly regarded family department based in the Sutton, Surrey office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.