Commercial Property Solicitor
Are you a Commercial Property Solicitor that would like the opportunity to work within one of the leading legal firms in Cheshire? The role is a permanent position within a private practice firm in Chester and would suit a property solicitor of varying level of PQE.
- Varied caseload of real estate law (including landlord & Tenant, acquisitions/disposals and a variety of development matters);
- Working for a broad client base including retailers, investors, developers, contractors and industrial, office and residential occupiers;
- Working within a collegiate environment;
- Client contact is a key aspect of the role.
- A qualified Commercial Property solicitor with some post qualification experience; this could be as little as 12 months or as much as 5 years;
- Confident and enthusiastic ;
- Comfortable in a strong team environment;
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Effective, on-going training;
- The firm has long standing ties to many local SME's and owner managed businesses;
- Interesting array of property transactions;
- Clear and achievable long term career prospects;
- Extremely competitive salary for the Chester market
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a Commercial Property Solicitor and feel this is an opportunity that you would like to explore please contact Amy Haycocks on 0161 831 6890 to learn more about this role and any other Commercial Property roles we have that may be of interest.
Apply for Commercial Property Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly