Are you a Construction Solicitor and wanting to make it to the top of your field? This role will give you a genuine route to progression with one of the most well-respected Legal 500 ranked, construction teams. They are looking for someone who has the potential and drive to become a big name in the construction field.
As such, this role can offer you concrete prospects in a highly respected and growing department.
Ranked in the Top 100, and top tier across a number of areas, this law firm has a culture though that stands them apart from nearly all firms of their size. They are a people orientated business; they have a reputation for nurturing talent and a feel that you would normally only associate with much smaller or regional firms.
The firm is looking to hire a Construction Solicitor (Non-Contentious) with 1-5 years PQE into their highly regarded and growing Bristol office.
The firms large and well respected team in Bristol are looking for a Solicitor to work across all areas of non-construction law.
The firm will want to invest in your career, and help you to become a recognised expert in your own right, so you will have plenty of one-to-one development and encouragement from the wider team.
They will ensure that you get a good level of client contact and responsibility putting you ahead of your years in PQE!
This role comes with very good prospects for the future.
- You will be a Construction Lawyer 1-5 years PQE
- You will have a good grounding in Construction work and be used to dealing with a wide range of matters
- You should be an ambitious candidate wanting to progress
- The firm is open minded regarding the type of firm you may have worked at
- Salary is dependent on your level of experience and background, although, above market rate, you will also receive a truly excellent benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Construction Solicitor 1 - 5 years PQE to join this prestigious firm's Bristol office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.