Brilliant role working with a highly reputed Leeds based firm! The position would see you working as a part exchange fee earner in their plot sales team on a long term fixed term contract. The position is to start in November.
- Managing a full caseload of files from initial instruction, through to completion.
- Dealing with all matters relating to part exchange acquisitions and sales.
- Liaising with clients and estate agents, keeping all parties updated.
- Long term fixed term contract to start in November.
- Candidates ideally to have at least 2 year's experience, however, this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this level but who have the relevant knowledge/skills.
- Previous experience either dealing with plot sales or broad residential conveyancing.
- Available from November.
- Rapidly growing, award winning firm.
- Good potential for the role to be extended.
- Good quality property work.
How To Apply
If you would like to be considered for this plot sales role, please contact Aimee Kelly at Sacco Mann or submit your CV to the link below.
For information on our referral scheme, please click here.
Apply for Plot Sales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly