Corporate Commercial Lawyer
Our client is a well regarded commercial firm based in north London.
Specifically the corporate aspects of the work include:-
- Buying and selling a company or business
- Demergers and other corporate reorganisations
- Family company succession
- Joint ventures and shareholder agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Share buy-backs
On the commercial side, the team deals with business-to-business issues.
The commercial aspects of the work typically include:-
- Acquisition/disposal agreements
- Agency and Distribution agreements
- Licensing agreements
- Sale of goods/services
- Terms and conditions of trading
* c 2PQE with experience in company commercial matters for SMEs and entrepreneurial clients
* Experience ideally gained with a smaller City or West End firm, or strong regional firm
* Positive and commercial attitude to service clients swiftly and effectively
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.