Our client is a highly regarded City firm and they are currently seeking an ambitious paralegal to join their busy employment department in London. They are looking for someone who is prepared to work hard and go the extra mile to make their mark within a thriving employment team.
The successful candidate will be involved in a variety of different tasks with a particular focus on contentious work. We are looking for someone with prior contentious experience in an Employment department who is looking to join a busy team. You will have lots of involvement in Employment Tribunal cases and the opportunity to assist in other areas of employment law too. Duties will include:
- Drafting defences to tribunal claims and witness statements
- Reviewing documents and disclosure
- Drafting correspondence
- Liaising with Counsel in advance of hearings
- Attending hearings/client meetings and taking notes
- Putting together Settlement Agreements and COT3s
- Researching different aspects of law.
You will have prior contentious paralegal experience in an Employment team; minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent in Law (or appropriate conversion); successful completion of the LPC and good drafting skills;
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.