Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
A Paralegal with a minimum of six months experience working within another residential conveyancing department is required to join a very busy high street firm based in Bawtry. The team are exceptionally busy and have a consistent influx of work and therefore seek an ambitious paralegal that is hard working and would be able to provide strong support to the fee earners in the team.
The practice was established just over five years ago by the Principal who has had a long-standing career working in Leeds for top legal 500 firms. The firm have continued to grow and develop and their reputation within the region is second to none for providing a high calibre of legal services.
- The team need someone who can come in and hit the ground running and work closely with a fee earner on their busy caseload.
- The firm's client base consists of a mix of local individuals and currently has lots of ongoing work.
- There will be a particular emphasis on post completions work in this role and you must be fully confident in this area.
-As the residential conveyancing team is very busy at the moment it is essential you have strong paralegal experience and would be able to hit the ground running from day one
-You should have a strong knowledge of the conveyancing process and be looking to pursue a long term career in this area of law with particular skills in post completion work
- You should be a friendly and cooperative paralegal who is happy to be part of a close knit team
-The ideal candidate is a proactive paralegal with a strong work ethic that is really looking to absorb everything out of this opportunity and learn and develop their technical skills from working closely alongside skilled fee earners
- The firm is based in a beautiful countryside location.
- The firm offer a competitive salary
-The office is easily accessible from the A1, M1 and M18
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Helen Mauborgne at Sacco Mann or another member of our Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.