Personal Injury Fee Earner
Our client, an insurance company seeks a number of Personal Injury Fee Earners to join their team in Newcastle. Our client is seeking applications from fee earners with previous experience of managing a caseload of fast track motor claims both within MOJ portal and RTA Protocol. Candidates with the desired experience are encouraged to apply.
This in-house opportunity provides a unique chance to work for an innovative market leading insurance company. This opportunity would suit a driven personal injury fee earner looking to manage defendant RTA files in a company that is progressive and will develop you to roles such as team leader.
- You will be required to handle your own allocation of defendant fast track motor/RTA claims from first notification through to negotiating final settlement
- You will be responsible for managing a mixed caseload of portal cases and pre and post litigated matters depending on your level of experience
- You will be responsible for ensuring that cases are run efficiently and matters are progressed with continuous communication with clients
- Due to the nature of the role you should be confident in progressing fast track motor claims and be familiar with the RTA portal
- Those from a claimant background will also be considered however it is essential you have previously managed RTA files from start to completion and have strong credit hire knowledge
- You should be confident in organising your own workload and possess sound negotiation and influencing skills
- You must demonstrate excellent customer service skills and commercial awareness and pride yourself on maintaining good client relationships providing clients with regular updates on the development of their complex matters
- Easy accessibility to modern offices located closely to transport links including the metro
- Competitive salary and benefits
How To Apply
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Fiona Hill at Sacco Mann or ask to speak to another member of the Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team. To hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.