This forward thinking and commercially minded Law firm are award winning and have a strategic focus to become the dominant force in the South East Legal market. The firm is renowned for its progressive and collaborative culture, which stands it apart from many of its competitors.
The firm, based in Hove, Sussex, is filled with an impressive range of both legal and commercial talent; and is recognised for its innovative ways of working, and working environment, which is a step ahead of the stuffy, corporate atmosphere found in many other firms.
Many of the team at this firm are professionally recognised, and the firm has a reputation and expertise that belies its youth and progressiveness. The firm's modernity is reflected in its working practises and flexible approach - this has resulted in fantastic staff retention and a company -wide feeling that each and every one of its employees are valued.
The firm is based in a modern and high tech building, and as such you will have access to a swathe of technology and tools in which many other firms in the area are lacking.
They are at the forefront of the technological and legal curve, and have exciting plans for expansion in the future.
You will have strong interpersonal skills and be an excellent communicator; you will support the existing marketing initiatives and a lightning rod for new and exciting initiatives to raise the company profile and grow their client base.
This role will involve some business development so the ideal candidate will be a confident and capable representative for the company, attending networking initiatives and pitching new ideas to clients
You will be a key player in the team, with the objectives of growing the firm's client base and helping the firm to grow their business.
- Planning, developing and executing print and online marketing campaigns
- Creating and monitoring of email marketing campaigns
- Organising and assisting with growing a CRM database/marketing analytics
- Updating and maintaining content for the company website
- Event organisation / operational support for departmental events
- Coordinating invoice records, admin and updating budgets
- Market research and intelligence gathering
- Branded / Promotional material ideas, sourcing and maintenance
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign/Photoshop desirable but not essential
This is an exceptional opportunity for an aspiring Marketing Executive to join an innovative and growing firm in Hove, Sussex.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to call me for a confidential conversation.