Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
Are you a conveyancing paralegal looking to develop your career with an established and reputable firm? If so, this could be ideal! Joining a friendly firm, you will be working with experienced conveyancers, assisting on files from start to finish.
- Great position working with a friendly, well reputed, and established firm.
- Assisting fee earners on files from initial instruction through to completion.
- Day to day, you will be opening files, liaising with all parties, conducting searches, and archiving files.
- 9 month fixed term contract, covering maternity leave.
- To start in November.
- Ideally you will come from a reputable firm and have at least 12 months experience in handling conveyancing matters.
- Experience in handling files from start to finish.
- Available from November.
- Working alongside a busy and sociable team
- Good quality work.
How To Apply
If you would like to be considered for this plot sales role, please contact Aimee Kelly at Sacco Mann or submit your CV to the link below.
For information on our referral scheme, please click here.
Apply for Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly