Residential Property Paralegal
This young and exciting new start-up has set its sights to the top - led by a team of industry heavyweights, it is on track to become a dominant force in the South East.
The firm has a forward-thinking and progressive culture which can be attributed to its youth and nature as a start-up. Working alongside a team of industry leading professionals, this could serve as a springboard to progression for an ambitious Paralegal.
This firm, although a new start-up is made up of fee earners that have substantial caseloads and connections. The firm is also backed by investment from several highly successful business leaders with a track record of substantially increasing revenue.
A Paralegal joining this firm at such an exciting and blossoming stage has the opportunity to progress quickly as the firm has a well-planned growth strategy.
The culture at the firm is youthful and buzzing, you will join a team that is creative, forward-thinking, entrepreneurial and commercially minded. You will find a friendly team that is highly sociable and supportive.
You will receive real investment in terms of career development and progression, and this role could provide to be the true stepping-stone of your career.
The firm are seeking a Residential Property Paralegal to join their flourishing office in Northfleet, Kent
You will work alongside fee earners in the Residential Property team and manage your own caseload with support when required. You will also assist with more complex transactions giving you unprecedented exposure to work that gives you the experience you need to further your legal career.
You will deal with the full remit of residential property work from exchange/completion to post-completion work. You will liaise with clients and the firms/solicitors working on the other side of the transaction which will give you excellent experience in dealing with other lawyers.
The opportunity at hand is one not to be missed, the experience you will gain is valuable and will stay with you for the rest of your working life.
- You will be an experienced Residential Property Paralegal, ideally with at least one year of previous experience (6 months+ absolute minimum experience of working in a Residential Property team)
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage a varied workload and effectively manage your time
- You will be educated to degree level
- LPC is desirable but not essential
- Strong interpersonal and client care skills with the ability to build strong, lasting relationships
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on experience
This opportunity will act as a springboard for an aspiring and experienced Residential Property Paralegal to join a friendly, supportive team and move their career forward with a blossoming and progressive start-up in Northfleet, Kent