Banking Lawyer - Restructuring & Insolvency - US Firm
- Full time
Banking Lawyer - Restructuring & Insolvency - White-Shoe US Firm
- Are you due to qualify in March 2020 - 1 PQE?
- Do you have a background in Restructuring & Insolvency?
- Do you want to work in a White-Shoe US Firm?
Pro-Legal are working closely with a White-Shoe US Law Firm who are looking for a high calibre Associate NQ - 1 PQE to join their leading international banking group in London.
The work you will be involved in includes:
- Debt restructuring and rescheduling
- Equity capital raising and restructuring
- Asset tracing and insolvency litigation
- Distressed M&A activity
- Distressed creditor and equity investment
- Formal insolvency procedures and contingency planning
- Trading and debt advisory work
This team works on a range of high-value, multi-jurisdictional deals throughout Europe, the Americas and Asia. The team provide advice to exacting standards to creditors, insolvency practitioners, corporate debtors and their directors/officers.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- An excellent academic record
- Experience in a Restructuring & Insolvency seat
- Qualifying March 2020 -1 PQE
Apply for Banking Lawyer - Restructuring & Insolvency - US Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly