Commercial Property Solicitor
Real Estate - Manchester 2 roles Commercial Property National firm:
- 1-3 PQE
We are looking for an Associate to join the Real Estate NSL. Based in Manchester you will work under supervision assisting the partners and other fee earners, undertaking a wide range of commercial property work.
Areas of work will include:
- Land acquisitions and disposals including options and conditional contracts.
- Property investment acquisitions and disposal acting for buyers and sellers
- Acting for public and private sector landlord and tenants in connection with the grant of business leases.
- Logistics, leisure, healthcare and mixed use development work (excluding construction).
- Promotion Agreements
You are likely to be 4+ PQE or equivalent experience, with good quality real estate (commercial property) experience.The second role role you will be 1-3PQE
- Good academics, i.e. 2:1 degree or equivalent and good A Level grades or equivalents.
- Technically strong
- Excellent written English for drafting purposes
You will be able to demonstrate:
- A can do approach
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time and file management
- An ability to build relationships with clients, potential clients and witnesses
- Good research skills
- Evidence of negotiating skills
- Competent analytical skills, ability to work under pressure, flexibility and team working
- Appropriate interpersonal skills as this work involves many challenges to practitioners, who must be able to deal with a variety of people issues
- Current knowledge and understanding of:
o National Health Service
o Duties of doctors and other clinical professionals
o An understanding of the managerial structures of the NHS
o Experience of healthcare law to include MCA and MHA
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.