COMMERCIAL LITIGATION / ARBITRATION | MID-LEVEL | BOUTIQUE FIRM
This is a boutique law firm with one of the best disputes practices in the City, covering the full remit of commercial litigation and arbitration work.
- Working closely with a select few partners in the firm, on a wide range of commercial litigation and international arbitration matters
- This includes acting both for and against investment banks and other financial institutions in high profile, big-ticket financial disputes involving complex banking issues.
- Advising in LCIA and ICC arbitrations that involve parties in a variety of jurisdictions.
- At least 2 years' experience in commercial litigation at a good City law firm.
- Good academics, including a 2:1 from a Russell Group University or equivalent academic institution overseas.
Please contact Rupa Das for further information on this role.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance