Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Are you looking for a new challenge to help grow an already existing established team?
Then look no further this role could be for you. A regional firm who have opened a new office in Leeds are looking for a Clinical Negligence Solicitor to help drive forward their existing client base. Over the past 10 years they have built a practice based on offering the best advice that has resulted in repeat business from clients in the public, private and third sector. As a result their portfolio of client now includes many NHS organisations, numerous housing associations and a large amount of private sector companies.
- You will be joining a highly regarded clinical specialists department that have built up a fantastic reputation and are highly regarded for their work in the NHS and private health companies.
- On a daily basis you will be involved with cases at the forefront of the industry including cases at the High Court and Court of Appeal that have a real impact on case law.
- You will be working within a friendly and close team environment that prides themselves on sharing information and offering support where needed.
- The team are supported by a very sophisticated case management system that will allow you to focus on providing the very best service to your clients.
- It is essential that you can demonstrate a proven business development track record and strong business acumen. It would be very desirable if you have already an existing client portfolio that would follow you however this is not essential.
- It would be desirable that you are NSLA approved.
- You will be a technically minded solicitor with a fantastic background in clinical negligence.
- You will have a strong desire to get involved in day one in the department and really hit the ground running.
- Our client is ideally looking for candidates between 8 to 15 years PQE however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant knowledge/experience.
- A highly competitive package.
- Really positive and friendly environment to work within.
- Fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your skills and prove what you are capable of.
How To Apply
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Rachael Mann or another member of the Private Practice Team. To hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.
Apply for Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly