Personal Injury Solicitor
Personal Injury Solicitor, North Yorkshire - A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Personal Injury Solicitor to join a friendly, traditional firm in its North Yorkshire based office. What makes this role so unique is that the firm is looking for someone who can come in and handle a Personal Injury and Employment based case load.
- From day one, you will be expected to hit the ground running with a mixed Personal Injury case load of multi track and fast track EL/PL and RTA matters. The case load will include both pre-litigated and litigated work.
- On top of the Personal Injury work, you will also be expected to handle a mixture of claimant and respondent Employment matters which will include every aspect of contentious and non-contentious Employment work.
- You will need to have extensive experience in Personal Injury and feel confident working autonomously on these types of matters.
- Although it is not essential, previous experience in Employment Law is highly desirable.
- You should be a hard working and committed individual who is able to build a strong rapport with clients.
- Our client is ideally looking for someone who is at least 4 years PQE, however this level of experience has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this level but who have the relevant knowledge/experience, together with the enthusiasm for this particular role.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and traditional practice in its conveniently based office.
- You will be joining a friendly and close knit team.
How To Apply
For more information on this role, please contact Rachel Birkinshaw (or another member of our private practice department) at Sacco Mann.
Apply for Personal Injury Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly