A fantastic opportunity is available at a major law firm's Leeds Office. This opportunity is ideal for a newly qualified solicitor wanting to start their career with an extremely reputable firm. The role on offer is in the firms highly regarded pensions department and you will work alongside a very experienced team delivering a high level of service to a strong and varied client base. This really is an opportunity that will allow you to develop and progress in your career.
- From day one you will be dealing with an array of tasks, this will include involving corporate support work, advising scheme trustees and advising corporates. On top of this you will have the opportunity to branch out into pension litigation, if you wish. The role delivers a diverse work environment and gives you the ability to gain experience quickly.
- You will be working as a part of a team that performs highly and is very cohesive. Plenty of support will be given to you and the firms training is excellent, however you will also be given the responsibility of your own tasks allowing you to develop autonomously. Our client delivers the perfect balance of support to allow you to thrive and develop at a pace that fits you.
- You will be involved in all aspects of pension law, and also work closely with other teams within the corporate and commercial department. The team works closely with the Business Support team and litigation department.
- You will either be a newly qualified pension solicitor or have up to 2 years PQE with experience in this field. You should also have a genuine interest in this area and be knowledgeable with all aspect of pension law, demonstrating a willingness to learn.
- The ideal candidate should be able to work in a fast paced environment, possess fantastic organisational skills and have great interpersonal skills to help liaising with clients on a daily basis.
- Our client wants the candidate who as well as wanting to be technically strong embraces the need to deliver commercial solutions to clients, something that they have a strong reputation for.
- The opportunity to work at a leading law firm, with an amazing range of clients and complex work.
- A chance to develop yourself and your career with the fantastic training and support on offer along with a vast array of work.
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package.
How To Apply
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Rachael Mann or another member of the Private Practice Team. To hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.
Apply for Pensions Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly