DISPUTES ASSOCIATE c.1-4PQE MAGIC CIRCLE
Aside from the world-class quality of work, my client's dispute resolution lawyers regularly enjoy working in multidisciplinary teams with tax, competition, intellectual property, information technology and infrastructure, energy and natural resources lawyers.
This prestigious, international London firm handles:
- a wide range of civil disputes and proceedings
- domestic and international arbitrations
- investigations by the Financial Services Authority
- the full range of statutory and regulatory inquiries and disciplinary proceedings
- criminal proceedings arising in a corporate context
- a variety of administrative law matters often involving proceedings for judicial review
- the implementation of innovative litigation strategies relating to the mergers and acquisitions and transactional work of the firm
The successful candidate will have gained top quality training in London and have an excellent academic record. This is an exciting opportunity for a lawyer to develop their career in London at one of the world's best firms.
For a confidential chat, please don't hesitate to call on +44 (0)20 7691 2888 and ask for one of our dedicated consultants.