Shipping Litigation PSL
Our client is seeking either an experienced PSL or a current shipping disputes lawyer who is keen to move into a PSL role and provide an increased knowledge management function for the shipping group. Working alongside one other PSL in the group, this role will include responsibility for preparing regular internal bulletins, maintenance of the knowledge database, preparing and delivering know how and training to clients and working with the Director of KM and wider KM team to contribute to the delivery of the firm's knowledge management strategy.
You will have 7PQE+ in shipping litigation/arbitration, gained in-house or within a City or large regional firm environment. A keen interest in business development and strong project management skills are required, as is a strong commitment to promoting the benefits of knowledge sharing.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.
Apply for Shipping Litigation PSL
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £70,000 - £99,999 Knowledge Management Dispute Resolution jobs in London (Central)
- £70,000 - £99,999 Knowledge Management Arbitration jobs in London (Central)
- £70,000 - £99,999 Knowledge Management Commercial Litigation jobs in London (Central)
- £70,000 - £99,999 Knowledge Management Transport jobs in London (Central)
- £70,000 - £99,999 Knowledge Management Shipping jobs in London (Central)