2+ PQE CORPORATE ROLE IN CITY LAW FIRM WITH CREATIVE INDUSTRY CLIENTS
2+ PQE Corporate Role in City Law Firm with Creative Industry clients
Is it possible to be a corporate lawyer AND have a creative soul? Could there really be a job out there that allows you to be both? This role could answer the age-old question, asked by over-worked, under-inspired corporate solicitors throughout the City. Working in a Corporate team in a firm which boasts some of the world’s best known brands as clients, from rising star entrepreneurs to tech innovators, you will have the chance to run your own transactions, be part of a hard working and friendly group and help to build the businesses you have followed for so long from afar.
You need to have excellent academics and have trained and have at least 2 years PQE working in the Corporate team of a leading City law firm. You need to have experience of the majority if not all of the following:
- general corporate advisory work such as share issues, share buy-backs, internal re-organisations;
- producing shareholder/joint venture agreements and articles for both owner-managed and corporate owned businesses;
- the process relating to M&A, equity financing and capital markets transactions;
- undertaking due diligence and producing the reports on an exceptions basis;
- the process of verification on a capital markets transaction;
- producing (if only, a first draft) of basic deal documentation on an equity financing or an M&A transaction, for example, a sale and purchase agreement, articles etc.;
- a basic understanding of when to consult with other specialists, including – for example -tax, real estate and employment;
- handling calls with clients without supervision, even if only on a very basic level;
- acting on transactions with persons based overseas.
Find out more
If you like the idea of the role AND think you fit the bill of what my client is looking for, please get in touch. A career move is a big deal and I know it is a decision you can’t take lightly. Call me to discuss or send me your CV and a cover email and we can arrange to have a chat.
My contact details are as follows:
020 3815 6813 (DD)
We are not run of the mill recruitment consultants. Our trusted advisor status extends to the key decision makers at a complete cross-section of the legal market. We work in close partnership with Magic and Silver Circle, Top City, US, international, West End and niche firms in London. We also assist lawyers and firm private practices elsewhere in the UK and overseas with their career and staffing objectives.
We are proud to have exclusive supplier relationships, and preferred supplier status, with a number of firms that value our ability to identify the best talent for their business. We are pleased to be able to advise lawyers on career moves to firms that are not advertising their openings via other channels.
More searches like this
- Corporate 1-3 years Private Practice £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- M&A 1-3 years Private Practice £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Insurance/Reinsurance 1-3 years Private Practice £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Media/Entertainment/Sport 1-3 years Private Practice £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom