PRIVATE CLIENT - PRESTIGIOUS WEST END FIRM 4PQE+
Headed by an enthusiastic and very charismatic head of department, the team are currently in 'growth mode', thus the need for a technically excellent but also commercially savvy lawyer.
The work is primarily non-contentious however they do handle some trust litigation work also. The team and the firm are very relaxed and informal, subscribing fully to the work:life balance ethos so this is truly a great place to work.
The firm offer expertise in:
* Administration of estates including those of non UK domiciliaries and those with multi-jurisdictional issues;
* Trust administration including day to day dealings with trustees, beneficiaries and investment managers;
* Probate litigation, including challenges to the vaildity of wills, removal of executors and claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family & Dependants) Act 1975;
* Trust litigation including variation of trusts and removal of trustees.
* Wills and lifetime succession planning including powers of attorney;
For a confidential chat, please don't hesitate to call on +44 (0)20 7691 2888 and ask for one of our dedicated consultants.