This highly ranked Legal 500 firm is seeking an experienced Patent Paralegal/Secretary for their London office.
This forward-thinking IP specialist company works with a range of companies both nationally and internationally in obtaining, protecting and exploiting their Intellectual Property. This Paralegal/Secretary role involves providing comprehensive and confidential support to a Senior Patent Attorney and a small team. This position comes with a range of responsibilities, including:
- Written communication with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Preparation, filing and completion of patent and trademark forms and applications
- Preparation of monthly invoices
- Maintenance of diaries and record systems
- Distribution of post and internal correspondence
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above (Including English and Maths)
- Effective communication skills
- Previous experience working in the Patent industry, CIPA qualification is advantageous but not essential
- Adaptive and pro-active approach - ability to work flexibly as required
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office and Inprotech
- Fast and accurate typist (60wpm)
This permanent Paralegal/Secretary role comes with an attractive salary and offers the right person the opportunity to work in a team-orientated environment. If interested in this role or to discuss any of our other opportunities please contact Tim Brown using the details below.