Highly successful business with international reputation seems commercial lawyer to join its in-house team. This is a brilliant role that would be a great next step for candidates looking to manage varied and high quality commercial work.
- In-House role that will see you handling a broad range of commercial matters as part of a busy and supportive team.
- Drafting and negotiating a broad range of commercial agreements, including IT contracts, software licences, supplier agreements, and confidentiality agreements.
- Managing intellectual property matters.
- Providing commercially focused legal advice.
- 12 month fixed term contract, starting as soon as possible.
- Candidates with at 2 - 5 years PQE would be best suited to the role, although candidates with equivalent experience will also be considered and should apply.
- Highly commercial, with excellent drafting skills.
- Ideal for candidates looking to expand on their experience within an international business.
- Available as soon as possible, ideally from October.
- Well reputed organisation working in an interesting sector.
- Fantastic opportunity to handle a varied role within a growing and acquisitive group.
How To Apply
If you would like to be considered for this In-house commercial role, please contact Alison McKee at Sacco Mann or submit your CV to the link below.
For information on our referral scheme, please click here.
Apply for In-House Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly