Insolvency Litigation Solicitor
Multi-service leading law firm based in Hertfordshire known for its warm and friendly culture.
As part of an ambitious growth strategy our client is building a rapidly expanding and innovative Enterprise team composed of their corporate and commercial, employment, commercial litigation and commercial property teams.
Join our client's growing Dispute Resolution team and work on a varied case load of all aspects of insolvency disputes.
Duties and responsibilities will be varied and will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Handling an active caseload of your own files with responsibility for the day to day conduct of your files;
- Working with other members of the team on bigger, more complex cases and taking ownership for a particular stream of work on bigger cases;
- Supporting the Partners with business development initiatives;
- Recognising the importance of cross-selling and identifying opportunities to refer work to other teams;
- Attending networking and firm events to build relationships with potential clients and intermediaries;
- Assisting in developing and implementing marketing strategies for specific area(s) of expertise and work;
- Regularly updating knowledge and expertise and sharing this with others in the team/firm.
- A minimum of 5pqe in dealing with insolvency disputes.
- Well organised and able to demonstrate good time and file management.
- A commitment to reading around various areas of law and litigation practice in their own time to build knowledge on a rolling continuous improvement basis.
- Creative problem-solving ability and tenacity when it comes to meeting client objectives.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Commitment to meeting individual budgets.
- Confident with the ability to interface and develop relationships with a variety of people.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programmes e.g. PMS, MS Office suite, CRM.
- The ability to manage a number of tasks under pressure and maintain a calm manner at all times.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.