Based in the City of London for more than 150 years, this is a firm where property is at the heart of the business.
The role will involve acting on behalf of Registered Providers (RPs) in the charging of properties to lenders under loan facilities and Bonds and Private Placements for amounts ranging from £1m to £450m.
The team works on property transactions with a broad range of clients from registered providers of social housing and care homes, charities and private developers, acting on developments from a handful of units to thousands.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of files to include, but not limited, to:
- drafting and negotiating Certificates of Title;
- identifying issues which will result in properties being unacceptable as security or difficult to charge and resolving these;
- satisfying all conditions precedent required for completion of the charging exercise;
- negotiating deeds of variation to S.106 agreements, leases, transfers etc to maximise the funding capacity of the RPs;
You will be a Solicitor with 1-3POE ideally with experience of charging properties to mainstream lenders or, as a minimum broad property work;
You will have a strong academic background, ideally gaining a 2:1 at degree level;
You will enjoy client contact and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
Ability to prioritise workload to increase efficiency for the Securitisation Team
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Lawyers £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Securitisation Lawyers £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Real Estate Lawyers £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Commercial Property Lawyers £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Property Finance Lawyers £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)