A highly regarded law firm with a high profile and excellent reputation in the Healthcare Providers sector.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
* Advising on matters of general healthcare law including patient complaints, SUI and Ombudsman investigations, and a variety of other health sector legislation and guidance including mental health;
* Inquests including advocacy;
* Court of Protection, treatment and best interest cases including advocacy;
* Advising on public law issues such as public and patient involvement and consultation, governance and constitutional issues, judicial review and human rights;
* Advising on care standards legislation and practice and information governance matters.The work will focus around defending healthcare institutions at inquests.
The successful candidate will work with other lawyers practising in the healthcare sector and will be expected to identify new products and work streams relevant to clients and develop new business.
* Law degree (or equivalent)
* Previous experience within Legal Health Care
* Proven experience of Inquests
* Experience in Court of protection work is essential
* Familiarity with issues relevant to organisations in the health and social care sector.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.