My client is a Top 45 law firm with offices throughout the UK who are looking to recruit an Employment Solicitor of between 2 and 4 years PQE into their Birmingham office.
They have been recognised as the leading legal employer at the annual Britain's Top Employers awards and achieved several top rankings in Chambers UK 2016.
Their market leading Employment, Pensions and Immigration team advises employers across the UK on all aspects of employment, pensions and immigration law. Their clients are some of the UK's largest and best known employers.
To form part of the Employment team, managing your own caseload of contentious and non-contentious work and providing advice to clients on all aspects of employment law including discrimination law, TUPE and Equal Pay.
- Manage own caseload of contentious cases including advocacy in the employment tribunal
- Provide advice to clients on all aspects of employment law both in person and on a telephone advice line
- Supervise junior employees
- Complete client MI procedures as and when required
- Adhere to Lexcel and organisation processes and procedures
The person specification
- Qualified as a solicitor, circa 2-4yrs PQE
- Excellent knowledge of employment law
- Employment tribunal experience
- Knowledge of equal pay will be advantageous
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to have a confidential discussion, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Shephard at Chadwick Nott.
0121 200 5573
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Employment 2-4PQE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly