Partnership opportunity for a Corporate Solicitor
A unique and rare role has arisen for a corporate solicitor to join an internationally renowned team based within one of the UK's leading law firms as a Partner. This role offers a different kind of opportunity for the right candidate who wishes not only to work with within a top tier firm but have the chance for their work to really make a difference within the Education sector, both at home and abroad.
The firm is an internationally renowned top tier firm with offices across the globe and as a result enjoys top quality work from multi-national organisations, household names, charities and government bodies. They have a significant presence within the education sector, spanning many different types of academic organisations.
- You will be working closely with the Head of Department on private equity education work for large world renowned institutions and establishments.
- With the level of role the firm are looking for someone who has the ability to get involved in business and development including developing new as well as existing client relationships.
- You will be dealing with matters such as; advising on takeovers of educational providers, mergers of universities, setting up new campuses and setting up new organisations.
- This is a Partnership level role.
- You should be a team player who is client focused and be able to communicate clearly to clients and work colleagues.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong corporate background with experience in public or private education. However our client is open to candidates who have a range of experience from other sectors such as health, pharmaceutical or other related areas as their depth of expertise means that they can develop someone within this area itself if the motivation, drive and core technical skills are there.
- It isn't essential that you have a client following however a strong passion to work within the education sector is a must.
- It is critical that you are at Partner Level to take this role on, however you do not necessarily need to currently be a Partner.
- A very competitive salary and benefits package is on offer.
- Working on high quality national and international work.
- Fantastic career development opportunities.
- Your work will make a positive social impact on the communities the institutions are based within.
How To Apply
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Rachael Mann or another member of the Private Practice Team. To hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.