Trade Mark Attorney/Solicitor
A top-tier, Legal 500 recommended law firm is seeking an experienced Chartered Trademark Attorney to join their busy London office.
This well-established firm works with a range of companies, both nationally and internationally for a range of legal needs. The Trademark Attorney will work as part of a broader IP team predominately in the new technology and entertainment fields and will manage and develop an existing portfolio of clients on trade mark clearance, filing and prosecution, IPO disputes and co-existence agreements. This role will also include supervision of a Formalities Paralegal.
The ideal candidate will be a dual qualified Trade Mark Attorney and Solicitor with around 5 years PQE (although Trade Mark Attorneys will be considered). With a strong client focus you will also possess the following:
- Proven experience in private practice
- Ability to prioritise while working to multiple deadlines
- Knowledge of overseas jurisdictions is advantageous, especially Madrid protocol
- Confident and pragmatic as well as highly organised
- Registered designs experience considered helpful
To discuss this position, or any of our other opportunities in confidence please contact our consultants using the details below.
Apply for Trade Mark Attorney/Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly